Driving Force in Life- Love or Money?

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What is your driving force in life? Have you ever asked yourself this provoking question? Is it money, love or something else? Honestly, I am also trying to figure this out. If you don't really know then it's time to find out what inspires you, what motivates you, and what gives you strength to move toward your destiny.

Money. Some people would say that this could be the driving force in their life. With so much money, you can do a lot of things, you would not need to deprive yourself of what you want to buy. You would not need to worry about what you would eat for tomorrow. You would not have to have a boss as you can be the boss of yourself. You would not need to worry about the future. You would not need to worry about your physical imperfections either as money can always do something about it. With money, you could pay to go to a perfect university, and you could go to salon to get a perfect hair. It seems like money could really make us happy, but I know some people who have tons of money, but aren't happy. No, I don’t think that money should be the driving force in our lives. Yes, it would be nice to have lots of money, but money does not make life perfect, and the idea that it does make life perfect is what makes us want it, and what makes us miserable when we realize it doesn’t.


Love. Could this be it? Nothing is greater than love. Getting the love that you deserve, great relationships with friends and family, and being able to find an inspiration have a positive impact in getting yourself motivated to do what you want to achieve and live a better life. As for me, I would like nothing more in my life than being able to say I loved everyone who loved me as I am. What would be the point of perfection if I had not loved along the way? And would money be important if I went through life without loving anyone? With love, the choice for happiness is sure and perfection is found.

1 comments:

Charles September 29, 2010 at 10:33 PM  

For me, I chose both - love and money.

Love cause of my wife, son and daughter.
I love them so much. I can't live without them.

Money cause for material needs.
For Food, House, Clothes, Transportation, and many others that uses money.

Post a Comment

OnlineMoneyMaker© 2010